Becky over at In the Trenches tagged me. Good thing she did because I had nothing good to post today! So here you go...11 of my favorite things and a cheesy picture of myself.
1. My husband...how could I not put my soul mate as my first favorite thing. Um, he reads my blog and comments and would kill me if I didn't put him first. Not really. He cleans the house, does the laundry & does all the yard work. I'm spoiled! My favorite with John would be our date night! We usually go out to eat and see a movie. We are known by name at the theater on Tuesday nights; we always get a couples combo...popcorn & a root beer!
2. My daughter's Meg & Tori. I would do anything for my girls. It's been bittersweet watching them grow up into young woman. I miss hearing them in the house. I miss them fighting over clothes!HAHA . Dang, I really miss sharing their clothes...well, their tops! It's hard not being able to see them but once a week or sometimes once every other week. I just miss them.
3. Coffee!! I love coffee! I love it anytime of the day! Morning, noon or night!
4. Baking. I love to bake. I don't eat to much sweets but I love to bake them and give them away to my family. Unless they are Oatmeal Crasin Cookies....our household favorite. Those stay here and everyone of them gets eatin!
5. Yarn! I collect it. I guess it's an obsession. I have dwindled by stash down considerably since I made my girls college Afghans out of all the scraps though.
6. I love going Antiquing. John & I collect antiques. We have a dresser in the garage that John was about to refinish last month...then he got sick. He needs to get going on that before I take on the project.
7. Candles. Who doesn't love candles. My favorite is having several...by several I mean a dozen...lit in the bathroom while I soak in the tub!
8. Soaking in the Tub! This goes along with the candles. I come home and get a tubby before I do anything else. Well, on the nights when I "stay" home. I love bubble baths.
9. Damngoode Pizza!!! Oh my favorite is "The Hog" loads of meat with a pink sauce! Yum, yum, yum!
10. Family Date Night!!! Definitely a favorite!! We meet every other Tuesday for dinner. We get to have delightful conversations and catch up with one another.
11. Sushi!!! Thanks to my daughter's for getting me to try sushi. I LOVE it! I was always a pessimist when it came to this cuisine...then I tried it....love it and I eat it once a week.
Wow! There you have it. Eleven of my favorite things!! Thanks Becky!!!
I'm tagging.....Aubrey @ The Fam Five