Sunday, March 8, 2009

Silly Man

John & I were excited that Beverly Hills Chihuahua was coming out on video or DVD whatever it's called. Yes, even though we no longer have children living at home we still watch the "kid" movies that come out. Sometimes we even go to the theater. Like when "Monster House" came out....the theater was so quiet because all the kiddos were scared....it's fun to watch kid movies and listen to the kids reactions.



So John went to SAMS the other day and picked up a copy of the Chihuahua movie. Picture this ok....he looks at movie, puts movie in cart, continues to shop.....goes to check out, picks up movie and puts on belt......puts movie in car.....at home puts movie on counter for me to see when I get home!

When I get home I see this.......
I said, "What's this?" He looked for a second and said, Thats the....oh, man I got the wrong movie?! How the heck did you confuse Chihuahua's with Golden Retriever's honey? LOL!!!

What a dork!!!!

13 comments:

Betty said...

haha, awe poor guy! He meant well.

I love kids movies too, but mostly Walt Disney ones like Madagascar and Ice Age.

The Wife O Riley said...

HA! He was probably thinking, "How many dog movies could there be?"

Before I had kids, we went and saw all the Disney movies in the theater. Now, I'm glad we have 2 little people who enjoy it too. Especially the drive-in.

fawn & fern said...

haha. that is hilarious!

Joy said...

That's what happens when you send a man shopping. Pretty funny. I'm impressed he went shopping for you though. What a keeper!
Joy

Natalie Freeman said...

Hahahahahaha! That's awesome. That old age is gettin' to him ;)

Michelle said...

LMAO, what a dork is right! LOL

Becky said...

He is embracing being "40"!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S funny!

I watched that movie tonight with the kidlets. D fell asleep. Surprise, surprise.

Yo Quiero Taco Bell.....

Lori said...

How funny!!!

April said...

Definitely sounds like something Chris would do...without a doubt!

Aubrey said...

LOL
Is he losing his memory already?!? Just kidding!

Did he go back and get the right one?

Mrsbear said...

Hahaha, he must not have been paying attention. The two covers don't even look alike!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Too funny! Did you watch the Air Bud movie?
We love kids movies, we're just lucky to still have little kids to watch them with right now. I liked Beverly Hills Chihuahua, hubby wasn't much of a fan.