I haven't blogged since Tuesday and I feel like I missed out on the party. Before I get to my crazy 8's I'll just give a few fragments of my week. Tuesday night I went to a Pampered Chef party next door at my neighbors house. Pampered Chef has a new Pineapple Wedger...have you seen it? I love pineapple but hate to cut it so I was thrilled to buy this!!
Wednesday I went on the 6th grade "no referral" field trip to "Playtime Pizza"....holy moly people this was Chuck E Cheese on steroids!! It was so much fun!! I had a blast...oh the kids had fun too!! You can seriously spend over $100 a kid here. Laser tag, bumper cars, go-carts, night vision golf, games, games and more games!!!
Thursday Tori came in to take pictures of her daddy & I posing in her gas mask she made for her critique. I'll post about that this weekend if I can get the pictures from her.
I was tagged by my bloggy pals Jamie over @ Bumps in the Road and
Heather @ "This is the day..."Ps118:24
the other day to do my "Crazy" 8's. So here we go.....
Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Mother's Day brunch with my mom and daughter's
2. School ending...June 3rd
3. Getting to sew a lot this summer
4. My face clearing up completely!!!
5. Meeting the girls new roommates and seeing their new separate rooms!
6. John to finish up the dresser he is re-finishing.
7. Fresh vegetables from my garden
8. Visiting the Farmers Market downtown and eating at Boulevard with my girls and/or John.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
2. helped do a project on Babe Ruth
3. Ate lunch with 12 kids
4. Stopped by my moms and saw the 5 puppies (chihuahuas) born yesterday on my nephew, Flynn's 7th birthday. They are so tiny and adorable!!!
5. talked to Meg on the phone
6. talked to Tori on the phone
7. talked to John on the phone
8. Worked out while watching CSI Miami
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go to Australia!!!
2. Stretch the time
3. Have the same days off as John
4. Have more self-control with food (I'm getting better)
5. Drive to the beach whenever I wanted
6. Roller Blade
7. See my girls everyday!
8. Get back into those darn jeans of mine!!! ARG!
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
4. Two and a half Men
5. CSI and CSI Miami
6. The New adventures of Old Christine
7. Food Network....I watch them all!!!
8 favorite friuts:
3. Pink Lady apples
8 places I'd like to travel to:
8. Bora Bora
8 places I have lives:
1. Medford, New York
2. Jacksonville, Arkansas
4. LRAFB, Arkansas
5. Cabot, Arkansas
6. Austin, Arkansas
Now who am I tagging?
Wanna play? Then tag you are it!!!