Tuesday, August 11, 2009

United

This was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. The simplicity of it made it elegant & beautiful. The natural elements they incorporated in every detail stood out and made a statement.




Tori was a beautiful maid of honor

Here comes the bride...I got so emotional...Natalie is like my 3rd daughter. I looked up at Tori at this moment and I could tell she was holding back tears.



Man & Wife


Can you see the bird nest on the brides bouquet? These bouquets were amazing and they smelled so good! Can you see the love on Nat & Luke's faces!!? Pure love.

Stunning!

Meg & I waiting for the wedding to start. It was a beautiful day, around 85, they had fans on all the chairs for the guests.
Meg & her girlfriend, Hillary. After the wedding these two headed north east on a road trip (they are in New York today).

Tori & I...I can't believe she is still in those heels.

My girls....all grown up....in their friends weddings!!



Natalie & Luke got everyone to dance....Nat had been dancing with her husband and then grabbed Tori and started dancing with her. I got choked up again watching these two giggle and dance.

Memories of them younger running through the house....the laughter that came from Tori's room at 3 am.....the stories the two of them would tell John & I after a forensics tournament or a trip to the lake. Now the memory of Natalie & Luke united...Tori being apart of the wedding...

Although Natalie is now a married woman, and her attention is now on her husband, I know she will always be there for Tori and their friendship will never dissipate. She married a man who loves Tori as much as she does!

To the Love Birds~ I wish you both a happy, healthy, prosperous marriage that is Christ centered. God knew what he was doing when he matched you two up. May you be blessed throughout this new journey.






20 comments:

Rene said...

Oh so very sweet!!

Heather said...

I saw these pictures on your Facebook page, but I love reading the story that goes along with them so much better!

What a beautiful wedding! I know this moment will happen before I know it with Isabel and her friends. I keep trying to put the brakes on, digging in my heels as time just marches on.

*sigh*

You must be one proud momma. Your girls are beautiful, both inside and out. You done good!

Susie said...

Beautiful, elegant and sweet!

Melody said...

Awwwww! That is wonderful! Everyone looked beautiful!

Yankee Girl said...

What a great post! I got teared up and I don't even know them! Though I am sure you know by now that almost anything can bring tears to my eyes!

Joy said...

I got a sneak peak on fb too. It was such a pretty wedding. Thank you for sharing it with us. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. And I join you in wishing the new married couple a long, happy loving marriage.

Joy

Betty W said...

Very beautiful and moving! Next wedding will be Tori´s? :)

SparkleFarkel said...

A most incredibly lovely wedding! Having a bird's nest bouquet is as special as it can get! Congratulations to all, and thanks for sharing your beautiful photolog-- what a perfect day!

BTW, you’ve been TAGGED! http://sparkle-soup.blogspot.com/2009/08/from-up-my-sleeve.html

Becky said...

You all look so beautiful. You and your girls!

I know I will feel the same way when Tatum's friend get's married some day. She is like my own. I don't know how you held up! I don't know how we will ever do it when it is actually our own girls;(

Natalie Freeman said...

mrs. betty!!

i'm at work & you got me all teary :)
thank you so much for being such an incredible woman in my life & for always keeping your home open to me. i think about you & mr. john so often; you're both so special to me. i love you guys!

thank you for your beautiful post. I am so glad you could be there to share it with luke & me :)

Natalie Freeman said...

ps. luke & i love our gift!!! you shouldn't have, but now our house will smell so yummy!!!! thank you :)

April said...

Oh, that IS such a beautiful wedding! The couple looks so happy together! You and your girls look gorgeous, as usual! Love your dress!

The Wife O Riley said...

What a stunning day! The bride and groom look so happy that everyone is there celebrating their day.

Unknown said...

beautiful wedding, beautiful daughters you have, you all have the same smile! love it

Shell in your Pocket said...

They look so young!!!

I am not sure why but your blog is not updating on my blog roll :(!
sandy toe

Ashley said...

What a beautiful wedding! And Tori makes a beautiful brides maid!!

Jamie said...

Looks like it was a GREAT day all around!

Mrsbear said...

Congrats to them. What a beautiful, beautiful wedding. I can't imagine what it must feel like to see them all so grown up. The cake and the bridesmaid dress were incredible. I love it.

Anonymous said...

The wedding does look simply beautiful.

Aubrey said...

What a sweet post. I can tell how much she means to you and how truly happy you are for them. Beautiful wedding!