Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Dinner Date

On Tuesday we had our first dinner date of 2010!

We met downtown Little Rock in the River Market area (where both girls work) Meg had to work that night so we chose a restaurant close by. We decided on "Flying Fish" which is one of our favorites!

We all ordered the Tilapia Fish Tacos....they are AMAZINGLY delicious!!!

Along with the great food we had wonderful conversations. These nights, although short sometimes, are memories I will forever cherish.

Our hour and a half was up....Meg had to get to work; we all walked her the two blocks to the Saucer. John & I then walked Tori a few blocks to her car. As we walked back to our vehicle hand in hand we talked about how lucky we were to have these two as our daughters.

I *heart* Family Night!!

10 comments:

Susie said...

You are truly blessed!!

Becky said...

Aww... I *heart* Family Night too!

I love that we all love to be with each other so much. It is going to be awesome when they are older like Tori and Meg. I catch glimpses of it already with Tatum driving and having her own job and being in High School and getting ready for college...sigh.

Now fish tacos...girl! I don't know about that! Lol!

Melody said...

OOoh! Those tacos look delicious!

I'm so glad that you all are able to spend so much time together right now. <3

fawn & fern said...

the tacos areeee soo goooooood.

& the date night was amazing as always!
We are just as lucky to have you guys : )

loves

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love this so much. What a fun and special family night!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Looks like a blast!
The first time I heard of fish tacos I thought they sounded so gross...then we tried some in St Augustine and they were amazing!

Heather said...

Okay, okay, you've convinced me to try the fish tacos next time I see them...

Love hearing about your family nights!

Betty W said...

Cherish those moments....while you can! Too soon they are only a memory!

Ashley said...

I love your family date nights!!! I'm so going to steal that idea as our baby grows.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! What a beautiful family y'all are!