Sunday, November 21, 2010

Camo Bunko

Since November Bunko fell on the opening weekend of deer season here in Arkansas, the theme had to be Camo or some type of hunting related.

In case your eyes are old like mine, my shirt reads, "Don't you wish your girlfriend could HUNT like me"

You know us crazy women...we had to do something goofy! So some of us posed with Jennifer's gun...
Naomi wore her hubby's uniform...her mother came, she was visiting from Atlanta.

Becky & Sunny in there matching shirts...their shirts say, "This babe bags Bucks!" They looked cute!

Shawna & I posing with the gun, we were supposed to have a mean look on our faces, Shawna smiled and I'm not sure what I was doing.


The Bunko Girls


We were two girls short this time around. Naomi's mom played & we played with a ghost. For the record, I HATE when I have to play with the ghost, we never roll good.

6 comments:

Melody said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun!! :)

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh you are so cool, I never get to do fun things like that. The shirts were all impressive!!

April said...

Now, if that isn't a fun theme, I don't know what is! :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Betty!

Kitty said...

sweeeeet! Great pics :)

Yankee Girl said...

Just for the record, you were making a sexy face in that pic!

Mercedes said...

I need to set up parties like these. You look like you are having so much fun!