Monday, January 24, 2011

How do you spell relief?

I went and saw our family doc this morning at 7:40. I've been so miserable I wanted to hug him the minute I laid eyes on him.

I DO have pink eye...surprise surprise! I took a photo this morning for your viewing pleasure. I know how much you guys love to see pictures with the writing on a blog.
{insert big cheesy grin} This actually looks better than it did Sunday morning, thanks to hubby for putting steroid drops in eye the night before.
{he knows how to pamper me}

I have bacterial sinusitis! Yay me! Not. He had nurse Karen shoot my arse up with some medicine that I can't even pronounce let alone spell. I think it was some strong steroid. He said I'd feel better by this afternoon. Well, I feel about 70% better already! YIPEE!!!!

I'm on an antibiotic, prednizone, tussionex for my cough (LOVE this cough medicine!) & an antibiotic/steroid drops for my eye.

I just hope & pray that I wake up tomorrow and I'm back to normal. 2 weeks is all I can handle being sick!! I'm ready to kiss my hubby again!!!

How do you spell relief? Doctor House, that's how!!! :)


P.s. I have yet to piece those blocks together. Yikes....I'll be a piecing fool when I feel 100% again. I'm determined to be in the running for the free fabric!!!

9 comments:

April said...

So glad you went to the doctor and got on some meds to bring you much needed relief...you've suffered far too long!

Susie said...

I sure hope that all works! You sound torture!

Becky said...

Thank goodness you went to the Dr! I know how it is letting yourself get to the point where you are weepy and ready to kiss the medical care. Girl, on fb it seems like you have been posting you've been sick for a long time!

(Shots in the arse are the best....the make it start working SO much quicker!)

NOW you can start to heal...phew!

Heather said...

Yep, I always opted for the shot option when given the choice. A little bit of pain for quicker relief is a good thing.

Hope tomorrow is at least 95% better!

Melody said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling 70% better after one day. Here's hoping you feel 100% tomorrow! :)

Elisabeth said...

Ugh-- that is awful! Feel better soon!

Mercedes said...

Glad you got it figured out. Feel better soon!

fawn & fern said...

Glad you're much better now! : ) Love you!!!

Joy said...

Bless your heart. That is some nasty stuff that got ahold of you.
Glad you are on the mend.