Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Postage Stamp Quilt Along

I have decided to join Rachel over at P.S. i Quilt for her postage stamp quilt along. I have never participated in a quilt along before, so I am super excited about doing this. I am in the middle of making several quilts at this time, so why not start another, right?! I never can work on one project at a time. I haven't decided on what fabric to use just yet. I have 3 jelly rolls in my stash, but not sure I want to use any of them, and I have to buy the yardage still. When I decide on fabric I'll post photos. Oh, and there's a drawing for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners for a gift certificate to my FAVORITE fabric store, Fat Quarter Shop! If you're interested click on P.S. i quilt above for more info.
postage stamp quilt along.

4 comments:

April said...

You have such a talent, Betty! What I'd give to learn the art of quilting!

Susie said...

That sounds perfect for you!

Melody said...

I saw that quilt along over at her place. Good for you for joining in! I can't wait to see your material! :)

Joy said...

I've loved what you have made so far. Can't wait to see future creations.
♥ Joy