Friday, May 27, 2011

8 more days

That's 8 more days I have to work before summer vacation! Our last day is June 9th. This has been the never ending school year. Thanks to a crazy winter/spring of snow & floods we have an extra 6 days added on to the year.

I started a page on facebook....TheMadQuilter....check it out if you wish and "Like" me. :) Go here and check it out.

Also, check out Jenna's vlog on youtube. You can see sweet baby girl, Scarlett, in action. Love that baby girl. Jenna & David and my sweet baby Scarlett, will be moving to England in the near future. I'm trying to get her to start a blog as well.

Hope to catch up with all of you this weekend!! Happy Memorial Day! Be safe!!!

4 comments:

Melody said...

It *has* been a crazy winter/spring! It is still pretty chilly here - high 60s and low 70s when we're lucky.

Mercedes said...

Yeah for summer break!

April said...

June 9th??? That's crazy! Hope you start school later in the year! Enjoy your Memorial Day, Betty!

WheresMyAngels said...

I "liked" your page! (I'm much better at FB then I am Bogger, lol)

Enjoy your summer!